Sunday, January 25, 2009

preggo update

belly pictures to come soon...
yes, it's 4:59 in the morning and i've been sitting in bed reading online news, other people's blogs, organizing photos, etc since 3:45am. i remember being pregnant with wallace towards the end and waking up in the middle of the night just not being able to sleep. i think it's good prep for the nightly wake-ups i'll be having with this new baby. as of last week, i have some other enjoyable preggo symptoms returning in the same fashion as my last pregnancy. friday i noticed my feet have become swollen. beautiful. next thing will be the cankles. on the same day, i was cutting up food for wallace and my hand went numb and tingly. pregnancy carpal tunnel. it's a real thing. i had it with wallace. i continue to have lower back pain, stomach tightness, and femoral nerve pain (sciatica but front of thigh, down to the knee). none of these symptoms, fortunately, are anything too horrible. i can still play with wallace, run errands (even if for only 10 minutes), and have a husband who has been bending over backwards serving me and treating me like a queen. i have nothing to complain about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm totally with you! I'm at that crazy point where childbirth sounds like a wonderful idea in comparison to staying as uncomfortable as I am....

But you are right, my hubby & son are a great help and have been so sweet, baby and I are healthy...just waiting out the last days.

LOTS of pre-labor stuff happening though, which gives me hope...Maybe soon? :)