Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wallace turns ONE!!!

His birthday is actually today, but we celebrated Sunday with some family and Wallace's closest friends (OK, our closest friends).

A timeline through his first year.

A good mix for Arnold Palmers.

Ice cream sundae bar.

"TAYLOR! Where have you been all my life?" He is always very grabby with Taylor and I think has a little crush on this older girl.

Friends from college with little Ethan Cleary & Emma Hartman.

Life Group friends and neighbors we grew up with in the background.

Tim & Jenni.


The cake arrives...

"And what am I supposed to do with this?"

"Oh, I see"

"I think I feel sick. Get me outta here."

Wallace got beautiful and such fun gifts. He is a very lucky boy to be loved by so many people.



Thank you everybody for celebrating with us! We love you.

6 comments:

bazookadaver said...

Thanks for including us in Wallace's big celebration. It was a great day. I love that cake picture, btw.

The Donaldsons

tim, alissa, kate, amelia said...

happy birthday wallace. it looks like you had a really fun 1st! wish we could have been there!

Melissa Stephenson said...

Happy Bday Wallace!!! =) Great pics and we esp. loved the cake fest.... Awesome. And yes, Aaron's 1st is the 29th - so crazy how close they are in age.

christy said...

Happy Birthday Wallace! What a cool party! love the ribbon and labels on everything! Too Cute! Also, LOVE Wallace's SHOES!!!

Cristy said...

Happy Birthday to Wallace!!!!!

rachkevdenham said...

i can't believe he is already one! so amazing and fun! much love.