Sunday, January 01, 2012

Christmas at Indian Wells

Our "surprise trip" this year with my family was to Indian Wells. We pulled up to this gorgeous rental home and enjoyed 4 solid days of playing, relaxing and enjoying family. We are so blessed. The boys played golf, the ladies shopped, we all cooked together... such good times. I love the drive to Palm Desert. It reminds me of my childhood in Mimi & Bumpa's condo and of anniversaries with Rian. :)

Our home for the week.



Lots of relaxing...

He wants to crawl so badly!!




The boys hitting the links.
One day we took the tram up the mountain and enjoyed some snow and views.



Some great neighborhood walks including one to the Miramonte Resort and Spa, where Rian and I have stayed.




On our last night we enjoyed a gorgeous sunset!
SERIOUSLY... Thank you again, Mom and Dad. These trips mean so much to Rian and I and now to your grandkids too.  It is so fun and so special to be together. We love you!

No comments: