Sunday, April 03, 2011

April = Baby

We have entered the month that we will be meeting the little one. We're all excited. Rian and I feel very ready. Skyler keeps yelling "out!" at my belly button. And Wally is all set to be the "baby holder". He's been practicing with his animals. This has been the easiest pregnancy of the three and I find myself feeling pretty good these final few weeks. But definately ready to have my body back to myself and range of movement to carry my kids, pick up the house and run more than one errand at a time. We took some time last weekend to capture these last days as a family of four. Below are some of my favorites. Thank you to my friend Juliana of Hilmerson Photography who can do amazing things with that camera of hers.
We took multiple shots with our boy/girl name choices...
After the kids had their way with me...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You look great. LOVE your hair that way.

chels said...

oh my gosh there is no way you are seriously this cute. such fun pictures!!

Wheelers said...

I love the pics. They are priceless! So happy for you guys.