Thursday, June 24, 2010

June

Summer is in full effect. Here are some things that June brought us.

Wallace had swim lessons twice a week this month. They were semi-private lessons taught by Kylie at our YMCA. She was awesome and being with 2 other boys made it really fun for Wally.


Celebrating birthdays at the park.

Our neighbors passed around popsicles. I love Wally's dimples. He needs a haircut.

And here is Skye's one dimple. In other news, she attemped to jump the brick stairs at my parents house like her brother does. It didn't end so well.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE the goggles wallace.... miss you guys.
E

Cristy said...

I just found your blog again and I can't believe how big Wallace is!!! He is soooo handsome. Your little Skyler is getting so big too and is sooooo cute! I hope that life is treating you well. :)