Friday, November 21, 2008
i was tagged a while ago by my friend juliana (and by jenn) and i'm supposed to say 7 random things about myself. here they are:
1. i was born in the upstairs bedroom of the house i grew up in. this is an old victorian house that my parents still live in, just 10 minutes away from us.
2. my wedding gift to rian 6 years ago, was a tattoo with his name in a heart. if you haven't seen it, you probably won't... unless i moon you. so yes, maybe you will.
3. i can't get into bed or go to sleep unless my feet are perfectly clean.
4. i love water. i don't know if i could ever live more than 20 minutes away from the ocean. i love swimming in the ocean, playing in waves, diving, and just laying on the sand listening to the waves crash.
5. i LOVE to plan and am super organized. i love planning out my day (making to-do lists or other lists), planning out yearly goals, planning a vacation, etc. i love getting things cleaned out and organized. right now we are clearing out the office to make it a nursery for the new baby. i'm going through all of our files, clearing out storage, trashing stuff, and reorganizing our file drawers. it's so fun.
6. when i was little i wanted to be a "candy shop worker" when i grew up.
7. i love designing. my major at biola was art, with an emphasis is graphic design. i taught art for 6 years after college and also had a design company on the side. i stopped working for clients when wallace was born, to avoid the deadlines, pressure & workload, but i still design for fun. i love it. i love being able to do our christmas cards, baby announcements and party invitations. someday i would love to get back into it for work... but not for a while.
now i'm supposed to tag 7 more friends to do this. but i don't know that many people. how about: KELLY & BETH.
Posted by Wallace at 11/21/2008 12:23:00 PM