Tuesday, July 17, 2007

BEDREST?!

As of last Tuesday, about 37 weeks along, I was put on bedrest for high blood pressure. My doctor told me I need to slow down and take it easy. I was devastated to hear the news and have to stay home these last few weeks. However, it hasn't been too bad. I've realized how important it is that I rest and take advantage of this time. We've had to cancel some fun summer plans but a lot of what we do has just been brought to our house. No more date nights out or meeting friends on the town. It comes to us now.

Here we our doing Chinese take-out with the Kearleys & Hilmersons. Pick up Stix isn't exactly on my new low-sodium bedrest diet... so Rian cooked me up something good. He has been my personal chef, house cleaner, masseuse, and so much more. He is absolutely amazing.

No comments: